1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Goinger Kreis - Initiative Zukunft Personal & Beschäftigung e.V.
Verantwortliche: Dr. Thomas Marquardt (Vorsitzender des Vorstands) und Karen Hoyndorf (stv. Vorsitzende des Vorstands)
Phone (04104) 69 08 75
Fax: (04104) 69 08 75
Legal notice: http://www.digital-hr-manifesto.org/legal_notice.html
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
When you visit the website
When you visit the www.digital-hr-manifesto.org website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Passing On of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
No tracking cookies are used on the www.digital-hr-manifesto.org website. When the website is accessed, only a session cookie is set, which does not contain any personal data. This cookie is automatically deleted when you leave the website.
5. Rights of the Persons Concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have pro- vided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to re- quest its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
6. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Currentness and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of Avril 2019.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under www.digital-hr-manifesto.org/privacy-policy.html